You have no items in your shopping cart.
The custom-built AltraBody Cambered Spider Bar is a speciality barbell that combines the Safety Squat Bar and Cambered Bar into one, with extra long handles.
It allows users to take the strain off their shoulders during a squat movement and helps to build great lower body, low back and upper back strength. This bar is superior for developing stability at the bottom of a squat as well as great core strength.
The Spider Bar will primarily build your lower body, but it is worth noticing you must engage your upper back much more using this bar compared to regular Safety Bar Squats (and ordinary barbell squats).
Black powder coat finish.
The handles are attached to the bar by hammering securing pins in place which is much more stable than a screw-in handle. Important* please read installation instructions below.
This bar is great for
*Please follow instructions carefully as the securing pins are very difficult to remove once installed. We do not provide replacement parts for incorrectly installed bars.
Note: It will make it easier to install the handles by placing the bar onto your squat rack spotter arms.
1. Once you open the box you will see the main frame of the bar, 2 x handles, 2 x pads with smaller hole diameter, 1 x shoulder pad with velcro and larger hole diameter, 2 x securing pins.
2. Place the shoulder pads with smaller hole diameter on the handles first.
3. Insert handle into the frame - align the holes ensuring that the handles are pointing neutral or slightly out. Do not install with the handles facing inwards as this is incorrect. Refer to the image below.
4. The securing pin has a tapered edge, this is the edge that should be hammered in first
5. Ensure that you hammer the pin into the hole with the concaved edges - you may need to flip the bar around.
6. Hammer the securing in through the hole on the main frame into the handle to secure them in place (please note this may take some force)
7. Once this is done, slide the pad up and it is ready to use
8. Install the middle padding piece by undoing the velcro, wrap it around the bar and close the velcro.
Under no circumstances should this bar be dropped. It should be used on the back at all times, and is not designed to withstand repeated impact on the ground.
You have no items in wishlist.